Latest on VeloNews.com
Stages 8 and 9 at the Vuelta saw a reshuffling of the GC standings, with crashes and a steep finale leaving their mark.
- Uran signs with Cannondale-Garmin
- Bouhanni targets worlds after Vuelta crash
- Report: Boonen re-ups for one year
- Julich to leave coaching role at Tinkoff-Saxo
- Kristoff grabs gold at GP Ouest France Plouay
- Vuelta gallery: Dumoulin doubles up
- Vaughters hints Urán to join Cannondale-Garmin
- Results: Vuelta a Espana, stage 9
- Hit by moto, Sagan calls it a Vuelta
- Vuelta Gallery: Stuyven sprints to stage 8 win
Dumoulin seizes red jersey after winning fight with Froome
The Giant-Alpecin rider leaps into the overall lead with a late attack and a battle to the line with the Tour de France champ
Van Garderen, Martin crash out of the Vuelta
A massive crash in the Vuelta's eighth stage knocks several riders out of the race
Eurobike liveblog, day three
The best tech and rumors from the third day at the world's largest bike tradeshow, Eurobike.
Eurobike liveblog, day two
Follow all the hot news from Eurobike 2015, live from VeloNews' editors, who are on the ground in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Eurobike liveblog, day one
VeloNews is reporting live from the bike gear bacchanalia that is Eurobike. Check back often for updates and announcements from the show.
Irizar tests disc brakes in Vuelta
Markel Irizar rides Shimano disc brake system in the Vuelta stage 6, says he believes the peloton will eventually prefer the quicker stop.
First look: Rotor Uno hydraulic drivetrain
We got to play around with Uno, Rotor's new hydraulic road group, at Eurobike. Here are some thoughts.
Ask a Mechanic: Adjusting clutch tension
Art's Cyclery demonstrates how to adjust the tension on a Shimano rear derailleur ahead of your next mountain bike ride.
- Eurobike liveblog, day two
- Video: GCN rides the new SRAM Red eTap
- First Ride: Yeti SB4.5c MTB
- Photos: SRAM Red eTap wireless
- The next big thing: SRAM Red eTap
- SRAM's eTap: Shifting finally makes sense
- Eurobike liveblog, day one
- Tech FAQ: Clydesdale road wheels
- Giro hones eye for style with the Chrono clothing line
- Ask a Mechanic: SRAM road 1x setups
GU Connect : Race-winning nutrition of Dirty Kanza 200 champ
Winning nutritional secrets from two top endurance racers.
- CykelScramble Connect : Four reasons to put CykelScramble on your radar
- Noosa CX Connect : Cyclocross training secrets from the pros