Latest on VeloNews.com
The first 10 days of the Vuelta a España offer up thrilling finishes, hot weather, and several surprise winners.
- Can Tom Dumoulin hang on to Vuelta red?
- MTN: We'll sign Cav if he brings big money
- Book Review: 'The Grand Tour Cookbook'
- Triathlon sprints ahead of pro cycling
- Tech FAQ: Road disc vibrations, SRAM eTap, and more
- La Vuelta with Larry: Rest and relief
- Maxxis-Shimano cyclocross team announced
- Reviewed: Speedvagen Urban Racer
- Van der Breggen's breakthrough season
- Preview: 'One of the hardest stages in Vuelta history'
What to do if you're hit by a car
Bob Mionske explains the dos and don'ts of what to do if you're hit by a car while riding.
Vuelta GC gets reshuffled
Stages 8 and 9 at the Vuelta saw a reshuffling of the GC standings, with crashes and a steep finale leaving their mark.
Dumoulin seizes red jersey after winning fight with Froome
The Giant-Alpecin rider leaps into the overall lead with a late attack and a battle to the line with the Tour de France champ
Van Garderen, Martin crash out of the Vuelta
A massive crash in the Vuelta's eighth stage knocks several riders out of the race
Eurobike liveblog, day three
The best tech and rumors from the third day at the world's largest bike tradeshow, Eurobike.
Tech FAQ: Road disc vibrations, SRAM eTap, and more
Lennard Zinn tackles questions about a perplexing problem involving road disc brakes and a titanium frame, SRAM eTap, and other topics.
Reviewed: Speedvagen Urban Racer
With an emphasis on fun, not commuter accoutrements like panniers and racks, the Urban Racer is a showpiece with performance chops.
Ridden and Reviewed: Le Col HC kit
Le Col offers its take on the recent trend toward pro-level, understated road kit, courtesy of pro racer Yanto Barker
- Irizar tests disc brakes in Vuelta
- First look: Rotor Uno hydraulic drivetrain
- Ask a Mechanic: Adjusting clutch tension
- Eurobike liveblog, day two
- Video: GCN rides the new SRAM Red eTap
- First Ride: Yeti SB4.5c MTB
- Photos: SRAM Red eTap wireless
- The next big thing: SRAM Red eTap
- SRAM's eTap: Shifting finally makes sense
- Eurobike liveblog, day one
GU Connect : Race-winning nutrition of Dirty Kanza 200 champ
Winning nutritional secrets from two top endurance racers.
- CykelScramble Connect : Four reasons to put CykelScramble on your radar
- Noosa CX Connect : Cyclocross training secrets from the pros