Latest on VeloNews.com
The best tech and rumors from the third day at the world's largest bike tradeshow, Eurobike.
- Vuelta Gallery: Lindeman climbs to win
- BMC Racing owners address sponsorship concerns
- Results: Vuelta a Espana, stage 7
- La Vuelta with Larry: Day by day
- Breakaway artist Lindeman wins Vuelta stage 7
- Tough Decisions: Jeremy Powers on sacrifices
- Dan Martin signs with Etixx-Quick-Step
- Vuelta podium in Dan Martin's reach
- Trek Factory Racing signs Stetina
- UCI: Nibali can't race until Vuelta ends
Eurobike liveblog, day two
Follow all the hot news from Eurobike 2015, live from VeloNews' editors, who are on the ground in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Eurobike liveblog, day one
VeloNews is reporting live from the bike gear bacchanalia that is Eurobike. Check back often for updates and announcements from the show.
Vuelta 'a rite of passage'
American Joe Dombrowski is racing his first grand tour in Spain, and tells VeloNews the experience will be good for his career.
Reijnen best U.S. rider not on a WorldTour team
Reijnen's career is on a different course than some of his peers, but he's worked his way to the very front of the young U.S. peloton.
Nibali: Vuelta boot 'too severe'
The Astana rider is disqualified from the Vuelta after hanging onto the team car, but he says his team left him behind after a crash.
Irizar tests disc brakes in Vuelta
Markel Irizar rides Shimano disc brake system in the Vuelta stage 6, says he believes the peloton will eventually prefer the quicker stop.
First look: Rotor Uno hydraulic drivetrain
We got to play around with Uno, Rotor's new hydraulic road group, at Eurobike. Here are some thoughts.
Ask a Mechanic: Adjusting clutch tension
Art's Cyclery demonstrates how to adjust the tension on a Shimano rear derailleur ahead of your next mountain bike ride.
- Eurobike liveblog, day two
- Video: GCN rides the new SRAM Red eTap
- First Ride: Yeti SB4.5c MTB
- Photos: SRAM Red eTap wireless
- The next big thing: SRAM Red eTap
- SRAM's eTap: Shifting finally makes sense
- Eurobike liveblog, day one
- Tech FAQ: Clydesdale road wheels
- Giro hones eye for style with the Chrono clothing line
- Ask a Mechanic: SRAM road 1x setups
GU Connect : Race-winning nutrition of Dirty Kanza 200 champ
Winning nutritional secrets from two top endurance racers.
- CykelScramble Connect : Four reasons to put CykelScramble on your radar
- Noosa CX Connect : Cyclocross training secrets from the pros