Latest on VeloNews.com
In Girona, Spain, specifically at the coffee shop called La Fabrica, one steps into the lives of pro cyclists. This is home for them.
- Qatar still king for classics prep
- Gilbert outsprints Valverde at Vuelta a Murcia
- Pro Bike: Brammeier's hydraulic Cervelo
- In the News: Giant will sell direct to consumer
- No USA Pro Challenge for 2016
- Track or road? Cavendish's plans uncertain
- Gallery: Hat-trick for Kristoff in Qatar
- UCI: 90 bikes checked for motors in France
- Reviewed: Connex 11s0 chain
- Francesco Reda handed eight-year ban for EPO
Busche bounces back from Trek snub
Matthew Busche spent six seasons in the WorldTour and is now riding at the Pro Continental level. He hopes to return to the top rung.
Pro Bike: Cancellara's Trek Madone RSL
Fabian Cancellara rides a special race team version of the Madone, and is still using mechanical shifting.
In Qatar, another avoidable crash
Riders are calling for more safety measures and repercussions for race organizers who fail to take appropriate precautions.
UCI's bike rules less relevant than ever
For the first time, what pro racers ride and what everyone else buys are not the same.
Qatar snubs Etixx – Quick-Step for discipline problems
Race officials say Belgian team repeatedly tardy, disrespected female race employee
Pro Bike: Brammeier's hydraulic Cervelo
Dimension Data's Matt Brammeier rides this Cervelo S5 with prototypes galore — hydraulic shifting and braking, and Rotor's new power
Reviewed: Connex 11s0 chain
Connex is hoping you'll branch out when you need a replacement and opt for its product. But is the price worth it?
Week in Tech: SRAM Red makeover and more
We've got the latest tech news, including some new bikes launched Down Under, new road gear, and more.
- A $440 shoe-mounted power meter
- SRAM launches new NX mountain 1x drivetrain
- Ask a Mechanic: Making a custom mud guard
- Reviewed: J.Paks frame bag
- Pro Bike: Cancellara's Trek Madone RSL
- Reviewed: Specialized Airnet helmet
- Tech FAQ: Tires for riding rollers
- Stan's wins patent dispute with Specialized
- Video: Dubai Tour tech round-up
- UCI's bike rules less relevant than ever
Gilbert outsprints Valverde at Vuelta a Murcia
BMC's Philippe Gilbert proves fastest out of a select group of four riders, out-sprinting Alejandro Valverde.
Cavendish wins Tour of Qatar
The British sprinter finishes second to Alexander Kristoff on the final stage, but benefits from time bonuses to take the overall victory.
Kristoff wins in Qatar, Cav retakes lead
Edvald Boasson Hagen loses the overall lead due to flat tires, while Alexander Kristoff sprints to his second victory of the week.
- Boasson Hagen wins Qatar TT
- Kristoff beats Cav in Qatar sprint
- Cavendish wins Qatar opener
- Kittel sprints to overall title in Dubai
- Lobato climbs to Dubai stage win
- Van Dijk wins stage 3 in Ladies Tour of Qatar
- Viviani wins stage 2 in Dubai
- Garfoot wins Qatar stage 2, assumes GC lead
- Kittel edges Cavendish in Dubai opener
- Qatar: Kirsten Wild sprints to stage 1 win