Latest on VeloNews.com
The Cannondale-Garmin team founder discusses a variety of issues with VeloNews as his team gears up for another Tour de France
- Tour de France 101
- 2015 Tour de France start list
- Gallery: 40th Anniversary of the Red Zinger
- Video: Tour stage 4 cobble recon with BMC
- Degenkolb ready to fill Kittel's shoes
- Does Trek's new Madone redefine the road bike?
- Cancellara's final Tour de France ride?
- Dutch police cancel plans to disrupt Tour
- Tour de France: 8 can't-miss moments
- Gallery: 10 years of the Grand Depart
Jonathan Vaughters talks Tour
Part one of a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with Cannondale-Garmin team founder Vaughters ahead of the Tour de France
'The right thing to do'
Ex-soccer player Geoff Thomas, a cancer survivor, explains why he asked Lance Armstrong to ride part of the Tour route with him
Counterfeit carbon: VeloLab investigates
What's the harm in buying that knockoff carbon frame from the Internet? A lot more than you might think. Not all frames are created equal
Nibali's rough ride as Tour champ
As he readies for his Tour defense, Vincenzo Nibali admits his offseason was "difficult," filled with commitments and an injury
Fewest U.S. Tour riders in two decades
With many young American pros still finding their places in the WorldTour, only three U.S. riders will start the Tour de France
Does Trek's new Madone redefine the road bike?
A ground-up redesign yields a finished product with the stiffness of an aero bike but comfort that could fill the shoes of the all-rounder
ASO to test live, on-bike GoPro footage at Tour
Velon and ASO strike a deal with GoPro to bring Tour de France footage from bike cameras, team cars, mechanics, and more to the public
Strava and Garmin introduce live segment tracking
Select Garmin devices will now be able to give you a countdown to the start of a segment, pacing information, and instant results
- Seven ways the new Madone is better than the old one
- Counterfeit carbon: VeloLab investigates
- Can Cannondale’s aluminum CAAD12 compare to carbon?
- Tech FAQ: Internal cable routing and more
- Scott releases updated Foil aero road bike
- Cannondale releases 'balanced' SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod
- Giant unveils new TCR race bike, wheels, saddles
- Yeti introduces new Beti models for women
- Reviewed: Catlike Mixino helmet
- Fabric makes waves with water bottle mount
CykelScramble Connect : Four reasons to put CykelScramble on your radar
Wondering what CLIF Bar CykelScramble is? Or how to prepare? You’ve come to the right place.