- The new Garmin-Cervélo squad is one of the big stories of the 2011 international road season.
- Is the new WorldTour the missing link between longtime adversaries ASO and the UCI? Time will tell.
- Worlds Collide by Neal Rogers
- Clipped Wings by Neal Rogers
- Taking the Heat by Lennard Zinn
- Pick-up Bars by Caley Fretz and Nick Legan
Who do you think will win Paris-Roubaix this year? Is Andy Schleck guaranteed the top spot at the Tour de France with Alberto Contador sidelined? VeloNews walks you through the full season ahead, listing our podium picks for every major race plus highlighting the riders and the factors that will shape the year ahead.
Plus: we test six carbon clinchers on steep mountain roads, reveal the power output needed to ride at the world-class level, and take you inside the complete meltdown of Australia’s greatest team that never was.
Pick-up Bars by Caley Fretz and Nick Legan
We review a few of the better on-bike snacks, plus share a recipe for one of our own.
Taking the Heat by Lennard Zinn
After years of poor-to-dangerous performance under heavy braking, carbon clinchers improve for 2011. We test six pairs.
Clipped Wings by Neal Rogers
Pegasus Racing hoped to be Australia's first ProTour team; instead it was denied ProTeam and Pro Continental status. What happened?
Worlds Collide by Neal Rogers
Garmin and Cervelo merged to form a pro cycling super team - but how will the intrasquad dynamics play out?
Unified at Last by John Wilcockson
Is the new WorldTour the missing link between longtime adversaries ASO and the UCI? Time will tell.