- Not only manufacturers get in the game at Eurobike. So too do publications. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- Felt has a huge booth with dozens of bikes. Their crew was looking pretty good in their build out. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- Scott had a Foil in GreenEdge Cycling livery on display. The mostly white with green accents paint is subtle by pro cycling standards. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- The halls at Friedrichshafen's Messe have fantastic vaulted wooden ceilings. It's easy to focus on the cycling wares below, but the halls beat the heck out of windowless rooms at other venues. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- This intrepid laborer deftly maneuvered a massive ladder without bringing down any hanging lights. The size of some exhibitor displays makes ladders and cranes a necessity. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- Cas Co is known in the international track circles as a leader in helmets. This commuter helmet comes in some of my favorite colors. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- Yes it's true. There is a hall dedicated to cycling fashion complete with a runway and trippy modern art decor. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- Kona's new bikes were looking good, but their manequin hadn't received the attention it needed just yet. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- Not everyone was having a great day setting up. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- Some of the exhibitors looked a little behind, but the outdoor stunt garden was groomed and ready for action. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- Exhibitor set-up crews take time out for a meal at one of the many on-site restaurants at the Friedrichshafen Messe, home to Eurobike. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
- This is Hall A1. There are 10 halls this size filled with exhibitors as well as outdoor tents and demos. Eurobike is big. Photo: Nick Legan © VeloNews
FRIEDRICHSHAFEN, Germany (VN) — Eurobike 2011 opens Wednesday but exhibitors were busy Tuesday assembling their booths. Some were virtually finished and spent time dusting off recently assembled bikes. Others looked like they’d be at it all night.
Here’s a quick look at some of the progress and at least one sneak peak at 2012 product. Much more to come!