Jamey Driscoll and Meredith Miller won day one of the three-day Carousel Volkswagen Jingle Cross Rock on Friday at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Iowa City, Iowa.
Driscoll (Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com) took the win in 57:43, 19 seconds ahead of Chris Jones (Rapha Focus). Cannondale’s Tim Johnson finished third at 57 seconds.
Miller (California Giant-Specialized) won a squeaker over teammate Teal Stetson-Lee, hitting the line in 41:25, just a second quicker. Susan Butler (Hudz Subaru) finished third at 18 seconds.
- 1. James Driscoll, Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com, 57:43
- 2. Christopher Jones, Team Rapha Focus, 58:02
- 3. Timothy Johnson, Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com, 58:40
- 4. Todd Wells, Specialized, 59:33
- 5. Brian Matter, Gear Grinder, 59:37
- 1. Meredith Miller, California Giant-Specialized, 41:25
- 2. Teal Stetson-lee, California Giant-Specialized, 41:26
- 3. Susan Butler, Hudz Subaru, 41:43
- 4. Maureen Bruno Roy, Bob’s Red Mill-Seven Cycles, 41:55
- 5. Pepper Harlton, Juventus Cycling Club, 42:02