Latest on VeloNews.com
The Italians call it "grinta," and Vincenzo Nibali had it in spades on Sunday, dive-bombing a descent to win Il Lombardia
- Results: Il Lombardia
- Nibali's monumental descent brings victory at Il Lombardia
- Van Aert, Cant victorious in Superprestige opener
- Gallery: Powers, Nash pound 'em in Providence
- Rider dies after crash in Levi's GranFondo
- Legally Speaking: Autumn lights
- Boonen wins Sparkassen Munsterland
- Rodridguez withdraws from Il Lombardia
- Van der Poel unlikely to return in October
- Kittel confirms split with Giant-Alpecin
Changing of the guard in ’cross
Young talent, unpredictable action, and more — expect excitement as Euro 'cross kicks into high gear with Sunday's Superprestige opener.
Froome: TDF and two gold medals?
Chris Froome aims for an unheard-of triple in 2016 — Tour de France yellow and gold medals in both the road race and TT in Rio.
2016 Giro route accidentally leaked
The Giro d'Italia's 2016 route was inadvertently revealed, and it features three different time trial tests.
Photo Essay: Racing in Richmond
The UCI Road World Championships concluded with Sunday’s men’s road race, which saw Slovakian Peter Sagan seize the gold medal.
Six can't-miss autumn Italian classics
Although they don't get as much attention as their spring Belgian counterparts, these classic one-day races deliver plenty of action.
Week in Tech: Icedot, Umbo helmets, more
Helmet companies offer HR sensors and aim for better brain protection; IceDot has a new texting feature, and Dero maps Fixit stations.
Ask a Mechanic: Understanding Shimano chains
This week, Art’s Cyclery addresses the multiple levels of chains Shimano offers in its product lineup.
First Ride: Niner RKT9, fast and fun
An evolution from the Jet line, Niner's RKT9 is a dedicated XC racer that balances quick steering and short travel suspension
- Quick-release recall issued for 1.5m bikes
- Shimano wide-range shifting with GoatLink 11
- Pro Bike: Sagan's S-Works Tarmac
- Week in Tech: Worlds, Fitbit, Polar, fat bikes
- Ask a Mechanic: Cutting down MTB bars
- Reviewed: BLK TEC C1 tubular wheels
- Video: Phinney's BMC TT bike
- Demos, races at Vail's innaugural Outlier Fest
- Five cool things from 2015 bike shows
- Pro Bike Gallery: Brennauer's Cervelo P5
GU Connect : Stash your trash!
Sick of seeing litter on your favorite trails? First, admit that you’re the problem. Then get help by watching this video.
- #ITSTHENERVE Connect : The cramping myth
- CTS Connect : CTS and partners build ultimate coach's bike
- GU Connect : Striking the balance