Latest on VeloNews.com
With ample oil money and a hunger to host prestigious sports events, countries like Qatar and UAE are becoming a big part of pro cycling.
- Ask a Mechanic: Selecting the right road tire
- UHC signs youngsters Eaton, Magner, Jaramillo
- Reviewed: Glukos Energy Nutrition
- Liv-Plantur signs Canadian Leah Kirchmann
- Video: GCN's top-10 cycling cities in the U.S.
- 'Generous' Sagan happy to work for teammates
- Abu Dhabi: Guardini wins searing hot stage 1
- Orica signs Tour, Vuelta stage winner Plaza
- Riis attempts to buy team from Tinkov
- Video: Become a better rider this winter
Can this man save USA Cycling?
New USA Cycling CEO Derek Bouchard-Hall talks frankly about anti-doping, organizational change, and how to grow his organization.
Reviewed: Cannondale SuperX
Cannondale's SuperX Hi-Mod has a great frame design for 'cross racing, but a few of its kit choices left us scratching our heads.
A Case for Suffering: Amateur hour
For Chris Case, the hour proved the perfect way to test the potential of man and machine — and the fastest way to hurt like never before.
Marked on the climbs, Nibali gets inventive on descent
The Italians call it "grinta," and Vincenzo Nibali had it in spades on Sunday, dive-bombing a descent to win Il Lombardia
Changing of the guard in ’cross
Young talent, unpredictable action, and more — expect excitement as Euro 'cross kicks into high gear with Sunday's Superprestige opener.
Ask a Mechanic: Selecting the right road tire
What tires are best for the road riding you like to do? Art's Cyclery explains how to pick the ideal rubber for your ride.
Reviewed: Glukos Energy Nutrition
Glukos offers a range of glucose-based products that are easy on the stomach, convenient, and generally quite tasty.
Two key cyclocross accessories
Zinn explains two new 'cross accessories that he finds essential for easy wrenching and happy riding this fall season.
- Peter Sagan's world champion Specialized
- Reviewed: Cannondale SuperX
- Week in Tech: Icedot, Umbo helmets, more
- Ask a Mechanic: Understanding Shimano chains
- First Ride: Niner RKT9, fast and fun
- Quick-release recall issued for 1.5m bikes
- Shimano wide-range shifting with GoatLink 11
- Pro Bike: Sagan's S-Works Tarmac
- Week in Tech: Worlds, Fitbit, Polar, fat bikes
- Ask a Mechanic: Cutting down MTB bars
GU Connect : Stash your trash!
Sick of seeing litter on your favorite trails? First, admit that you’re the problem. Then get help by watching this video.
- #ITSTHENERVE Connect : The cramping myth
- CTS Connect : CTS and partners build ultimate coach's bike
- GU Connect : Striking the balance