Latest on VeloNews.com
The Giro is finally over. We break down four of the biggest questions coming out of the race.
- Photo Essay: The fight for pink
- Geschke Q&A: Missing Kittel, the Tour win, his famous beard
- Hydraulic disc SRAM eTap unveiled
- Reviewed: Magura's wireless dropper post
- UCI clears Henao in bio passport inquiry
- Roth, Ratto claim Winston-Salem titles
- Americans Abroad: Dombrowski ends Giro on high note
- Unserious questions, part 5: The Giro finale
- Giro Gallery: A sprint finish in Torino
- Five revelations of the 2016 Giro d'Italia
'The shark' a Giro predator
Showing his fierce side, Vincenzo Nibali needed just two stages to show the Giro peloton he was worthy of winning another pink jersey.
Nibali animates decaffeinated Giro
Vincenzo Nibali ripped apart the Giro d'Italia in stage 20, winning the day and coming within striking distance of the maglia rosa.
What Canyon's U.S. entry means for consumers, shops
How will the German manufacturer's consumer-direct sales model affect things at the local bike shop level?
Giro prizes: More than just the pink jersey
Trofeo Vincenzo Torriani? Super Team? The Giro d'Italia offers tons of obscure prizes — here's our guide to the Corsa Rosa's myriad
The can't-miss Colorado cycling tour
Join VeloNews editors in Boulder, Colorado for the ultimate riding and dining experience, organized by Cognoscenti tours.
Hydraulic disc SRAM eTap unveiled
SRAM unveils a new iteration of its eTap wireless shifting system that integrates hydraulic disc brakes.
Reviewed: Magura's wireless dropper post
The post works well despite one major shortfall, although a simple tweak could make this a real game-changer.
Pro Bike: Nibali's pink Giro Specialized Tarmac
Specialized unveiled a stunning, shiny, pink S-Works Tarmac for Vincenzo Nibali to ride to glory on the Giro d'Italia's final day.
- What Canyon's U.S. entry means for consumers, shops
- Week in Tech: Mavic's MTB rims and more
- Ask a Mechanic: Eliminating brake rub
- Reviewed: Trek's Domane 6.5 is comfy, relaxed
- Pro Bike: Chaves's Scott Addict
- Pro Bike Gallery: Kolobnev’s Colnago C60
- Ask a Mechanic: Cleaning your Di2 bike
- Reviewed: SwiftCarbon Hypervox
- Leftside-drive bike could give Team USA winning edge
- Week in Tech: Strava Live, a light/camera combo, and more
Roth, Ratto claim Winston-Salem titles
The third annual Memorial Day race ends in exciting fashion in both the men's and women's races.
Arndt wins Giro finale after Nizzolo relegated
Arndt nabs the Giro's final stage after Nizzolo is relegated for an irregular sprint, while Nibali wraps up the overall victory in Torino
Daniel claims U.S. road race title
Gregory Daniel, just 21 years old, sticks a late attack to win the U.S. Pro men's national road race championship
- Guarnier defends her U.S. road race crown
- Nibali seals Giro win in final mountain stage
- Kruijswijk crumbles, Nibali wins Giro stage 19
- Phinney, Small win U.S. TT nationals
- Trentin thrills with Giro stage 18 win
- Kluge defies sprinters in Giro stage 17
- Giro stage 16: Valverde wins, Kruijswijk confident
- California: Cavendish wins stage 8
- Women's Amgen Tour: Wild nabs finale, Guarnier seals GC
- Giro stage 15: Foliforov stuns, Nibali stumbles