A pro-level racer with a mid-level price tag, the Crux Pro Race is as stiff as they come yet manages comfortable ride quality.
Ask a Mechanic: Repair and save tubeless tires
Art's Cyclery shows us how to use a tubeless tire repair kit to keep these tires on your bike.
Ride Richmond worlds course on Zwift
Zwift, a virtual reality web application for indoor cycling is offering riders a chance to test their mettle on the Richmond 2015 course.
Tech FAQ: Road disc vibrations, SRAM eTap, and more
Lennard Zinn tackles questions about a perplexing problem involving road disc brakes and a titanium frame, SRAM eTap, and other topics.
Reviewed: Speedvagen Urban Racer
With an emphasis on fun, not commuter accoutrements like panniers and racks, the Urban Racer is a showpiece with performance chops.
Ridden and Reviewed: Le Col HC kit
Le Col offers its take on the recent trend toward pro-level, understated road kit, courtesy of pro racer Yanto Barker
All Bikes & Tech
Irizar tests disc brakes in Vuelta
Markel Irizar rides Shimano disc brake system in the Vuelta stage 6, says he believes the peloton will eventually prefer the quicker stop.
First look: Rotor Uno hydraulic drivetrain
We got to play around with Uno, Rotor's new hydraulic road group, at Eurobike. Here are some thoughts.
Ask a Mechanic: Adjusting clutch tension
Art's Cyclery demonstrates how to adjust the tension on a Shimano rear derailleur ahead of your next mountain bike ride.
- Eurobike liveblog, day two
- Video: GCN rides the new SRAM Red eTap
- First Ride: Yeti SB4.5c MTB
- Photos: SRAM Red eTap wireless
- The next big thing: SRAM Red eTap
- SRAM's eTap: Shifting finally makes sense
- Eurobike liveblog, day one
- Tech FAQ: Clydesdale road wheels
- Giro hones eye for style with the Chrono clothing line
- Ask a Mechanic: SRAM road 1x setups
Bikes & Tech Galleries
- Pro Bike Gallery: Talansky’s Cannondale SuperSix Evo
- Spotted: New FSA drivetrain on Kwiatkowski’s bike
- Pro Bike Gallery: Warren Barguil’s Giant TCR
- Gallery: Tour TTT tech
- Pro Bike Gallery: Mark Cavendish’s Specialized S-Works Venge
- Pro Bike Gallery: Alberto Contador’s S-Works Tarmac
- Pro Bike Gallery: Chris Froome’s Pinarello Dogma
- Pro Bike Gallery: Fabian Cancellara’s yellow Trek Domane Team Issue
- Pro Bike Gallery: Andre Greipel’s Ridley Noah SL
- Spotted: Rohan Dennis’ yellow BMC Teammachine SLR01
- Pro Bike Gallery: Nairo Quintana’s Canyon Ultimate CF SLX
- Pro Bike Gallery: Talansky’s stars-and-stripes Cannondale Slice