If you want all-day comfort, look elsewhere. But if you want a standout in bunch sprints, the Hypervox is calling. Loudly.
Leftside-drive bike could give Team USA winning edge
The U.S. Olympic team and Felt unveil a radical new pursuit bike with left-side drive and aerodynamic features to address yaw.
Week in Tech: Strava Live, a light/camera combo, and more
Some recent tech news includes Strava Live Segments on your phone, the Fly12 camera, and some nice Italian bike craftsmanship.
Reviewed: Diamondback Podium Vitesse
The Podium Vitesse is an all-arounder in every sense of the word. Though it has aero cues, it strikes a balance.
Giro releases new Aerohead TT helmet
Launched at Tour of California, Giro Sport Design has a new take on aero helmet shaping that it says is the fastest it has ever tested.
Pro Bike Video: Nibali's new S-Works Tarmac
Global Cycling Network gets up close and personal with Vincenzo Nibali's new, custom-painted Specialized at the Giro d'Italia.
All Bikes & Tech
Reviewed: Jamis Xenith Race
To a person, our testers thought the Xenith Race was a screaming deal.
Tech FAQ: Why are labeled tire sizes inconsistent?
Lennard Zinn talks to a host of industry experts about why labeled tire sizes can be so inconsistent.
Team truck tour: Cannondale at the Giro
On the Giro's second rest day, we take a close look at the workshop that keeps the Cannondale team rolling throughout a grand tour.
- Walking through a Giro TT warm-up with IAM
- Spotted: New Canyon TT bike at the Giro
- Reviewed: Orbea Avant M20id
- Pro bike: Majka’s Specialized Shiv at the Giro
- Reviewed: Sidi Wire shoes
- Dumoulin's Giant TCR is tastefully pink
- Reviewed: BMC Timemachine TMR01
- Week in Tech: Heads-up Team USA, Rapha glasses, Garmin
- Ask a Mechanic: Choosing the right dropper seatpost
- Reviewed: Bottecchia T1 Tourmalet, a comfy aero bike
Bikes & Tech Galleries
- Pro bike gallery: Rafal Majka’s Specialized Tarmac
- Pro bike gallery: Joe Dombrowski’s Cannondale SuperSix EVO
- Pro bike: Joey Rosskopf’s BMC Teammachine SLR01
- Sea Otter: Kangaroo shoes, Kitsbow road, helmets, glasses
- Sea Otter wheels and tires: Vittoria, Praxis, Clement
- Sea Otter: Python-skin saddles, hydration, bike-packing bags
- Sea Otter: New Lauf fork, Lezyne tools, and dropper posts
- Sea Otter: Alchemy, Trek, Masi, and Focus
- In the pits: Paris-Roubaix
- In the pits: Etixx – Quick-Step service course
- Pro Bike: Tom Boonen’s S-Works Roubaix
- Gallery: Scheldeprijs tech in the pits