Global Cycling Network and VeloNews senior editor Caley Fretz take a look at some of the time trial bikes before the Giro start.
Reviewed: Focus Cayo Disc Donna Ultegra
The Cayo boasts a women’s-specific design and race geometry, yet it’s smooth and predictable — ideal for everyday rides and long
Ask a Mechanic: Servicing SRAM HydroR brakes
Art’s Cyclery has some tips on how to properly service SRAM hydraulic road disc brakes to lengthen their lifespan and keep them working.
Drivetrain wars — a history of shifting
As the Big Three component manufacturers make way for Rotor and, soon, FSA, pros and consumers have more choices than ever.
Reviewed: Felt F2
Felt’s dark, low-slung F2 has the same savagely stiff carbon construction as the F1, but a more purposeful Ultegra Di2 build.
Reviewed: Enve SES 2.2 wheels
Enve's SES 2.2 wheels are great for climbers, but they aren't quite stiff enough to justify their steep price.
All Bikes & Tech
Technical FAQ: Tons of Campagnolo questions
Lennard Zinn answers questions about Campy EPS compatibility, whether you can save money on non-Campy parts, and more.
Reviewed: Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc
Any discussion about best bike in the pro peloton has to include the S-Works Tarmac.
UCI: Thermal cameras unreliable to catch motor cheats
The UCI contends that thermal cameras are not the most effective way to catch motor cheaters, despite recent news expose.
- Reviewed: Fuji Transonic 2.1
- Behind the scenes: VeloNews Buyer's Guide bike tests
- Reviewed: Zipp 404 NSWs vs. Firecrests
- Reviewed: BH G7 Disc Ultegra
- Pro bike: Joey Rosskopf's BMC SLR01
- Reviewed: Specialized Amira SL4
- Reviewed: Scott Contessa Genius 710
- Reviewed: Lighting options for day and night
- Week in Tech: Silca tubeless, free Rapha, pink helmets
- Cannondale Slate: Don’t run it tubeless
Bikes & Tech Galleries
- Sea Otter: Kangaroo shoes, Kitsbow road, helmets, glasses
- Sea Otter wheels and tires: Vittoria, Praxis, Clement
- Sea Otter: Python-skin saddles, hydration, bike-packing bags
- Sea Otter: New Lauf fork, Lezyne tools, and dropper posts
- Sea Otter: Alchemy, Trek, Masi, and Focus
- In the pits: Paris-Roubaix
- In the pits: Etixx – Quick-Step service course
- Pro Bike: Tom Boonen’s S-Works Roubaix
- Gallery: Scheldeprijs tech in the pits
- Pro Bike Gallery: Marcel Kittel’s Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS
- Pro Bike Gallery: Michal Kwiatkowski’s Pinarello Dogma K8
- Gallery: In the pits at the Tour of Flanders