A grand depart outside the host nation provides both opportunities and challenges
WorldTour license opens door for Contador's Tour return
The inclusion of Saxo-Tinkoff in the WorldTour means Alberto Contador can begin preparations for his assault on the 2013 Tour
Can Andy Schleck stage a comeback?
Does Andy Schleck still have that big engine, and if so, can he make it roar in 2013?
Under the lights in Paris
Organizers roll out the centenary Tour de France route with a double day up Alpe d'Huez, three time trials and a final showdown on Semnoz
Shadows on the centenary
Tour organizers hope to break through the shadows of the Armstrong Affair on Wednesday with the route announcement for the 100th edition
UCI's ruling on cycling's past may decide its future
UCI president Pat McQuaid must navigate roiling waters in responding to USADA's case against Lance Armstrong
Tour de France
Boonen says a return to the Tour is unlikely
Belgian champ says he won't take part in the 100th Tour and he may not start the race again
Organizers confirm final picks for 2013 Tour
New Swiss squad IAM Cycling is the big loser in the sweepstakes, snubbed by the Tour and the Giro d'Italia
- Different program for 2013, but same old Wiggo'
- Italian paper says Cipo' worked with Fuentes
- Relaxed Basso appreciates the bike's gifts
- UCI's independent panel delays 1st session due to snow
- Contador, Indurain weigh in on Armstrong's admission
- Must Reads: About Carmichael; Armstrong lying, says Hamilton
- Former USADA chief confirms 'donation' offer
- Ferrari unscathed in Armstrong 'confession'
- Will Armstrong help clean up his mess? Stay tuned
- Choreographed 'confession' proves a disappointing dance